Ann Schwab has got to go

26 Jul

Who is ready to pay me to move to Ann Schwab’s district?

6 Responses to “Ann Schwab has got to go”

1. Jim July 26, 2020 at 6:33 am #

I agree that Ann Schwab needs to go, however her current opponent Kami Denlay appears to be as dumb as a box of rocks. Between the two, I’d have to choose Schawab.

• Juanita Sumner July 26, 2020 at 1:20 pm #

I agree. Denlay would just be another fist puppet for Mark Orme and the CPOA.

It makes me so frustrated, I’d almost be willing to rent the condo myself.

• Jim July 26, 2020 at 1:25 pm #

You should run, which district are you in?

• Juanita Sumner July 26, 2020 at 2:13 pm #

I’m in Kasey Reynold’s district. I don’t know if I’d be up for it in 2 years, but to tell the truth, if I got a backer and a new apartment, I’d run against Ann in this election.

• Jim July 27, 2020 at 7:45 am #

I’d vote for you. However you wouldn’t get a lot of support since you won’t kiss the ass of the conservatives, police and fire unions the developers or the liberals. That is where the money and support is.

If this city is going to survive, all those areas need to make adjustments. Pensions need to be adjusted all across the city, developers need to pay more for the impacts of development. We can’t afford more expensive and unnecessary bike paths. We have too much unneeded management at city hall. We need to do something about the homeless. Everybody will need to give in a little. You understand that, but nobody wants to make compromises.

• Juanita Sumner July 27, 2020 at 2:19 pm #

I agree with all of that. Here’s a compromise I’m making – after opposing Simplicity Village I’ll say I’m happy with the location CHAT finally found – right next to the mental hospital over on Rio Lindo. They say they are providing transitional housing for the patients, which is all fine and good with me. They will be right next to services, in an already graded lot with infrastructure, instead of a dirt field out along the freeway. This finally makes sense. But if we hadn’t pushed, we wouldn’t have got it.

See, I’m not always the biggest turd in the punch bowl, sometimes I’m perfectly reasonable. But run for council? Not until they put a defibrillator in the chambers. In fact, I want one right on the back of my chair.

Sheesh, it’s hot, I’m sitting right in front of the fan, with my hounds at my feet. Here’s a cool tune to take the edge off a hot day. Chair dancin’!